Beginner Friendly VR Lessons: Livestreamed!
- Carnival Cans (Throw ball to knock over cans. Simple UI/score
- Ep 1 (Tue Feb 15, 7pm ET): Setting up Unity for VR dev
- Ep 2 (Tue Feb 22, 8pm ET): Carnival Cans – No Coding
- Ep 3 (Sat Mar 5 3pm ET): Carnival Cans – Intro to Coding, UI
- Physical buttons (Hand pushed) and minimal-code resulting actions
- Corn Hole (score keeping bean bags on board and through hole)
- Assemble Machinery (each socket is activated by previous successful socketed part)
- Target Shooting (basic particle effects, score ui)
Thanks to my sponsor!
This show is sponsored by Social Media Week Lima – Build relationships that build your business!
Join 350+ Passionate marketers from across the world
For 2-Days –
Get actionable advice from 18+ Expert led talks.
Happening June 15-16th in Lima, Ohio
Snag your ticket to Social Media Week Lima 2022 #CoCreate Find out more by visiting SocialLima.com